When choosing senior care at home, home care for the disabled, pediatric home care, in-home nursing, or palliative care, it’s critical to be sure clients are safe and secure.
It’s also essential that in-home care never drops in quality no matter what the circumstance – such as, for example, when a caregiver is not able to get there or becomes ill.
Managing private care is often an exhausting job for families. Sunshine Home Care screens, manages and supervises all in-home nurses and home health aides. Our in-home nursing and home aide staff are licensed, bonded, insured, and fingerprinted for your security. We provide consistent, uninterrupted services for our clients, and we continually monitor performance.
Our commitment is to provide health care at home to meet both medical and quality of life needs, with the utmost care, one client at a time.
Why choose a licensed agency like Sunshine?
- Before care at home begins, Sunshine Home Care conducts an in-home assessment for every client. The agency consults with family members, and writes a comprehensive plan of care. This plan is prepared by an experienced in-home nurse. It becomes the guide staff members must follow to provide high quality, individualized care at home.
- To provide health care at home as a Sunshine aide, staff must be trained as a Certified Home Health Aide (CHHA) or Personal Care Aide (PCA) or a Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA).
- All Sunshine Home Care aides and in-home nurses are managed by supervisors through quality care guidelines, an individualized care plan, and visits to the client’s home.
- Staff and supervisors are in touch with family members to provide information, answer questions, and help with special needs as they arise.
- An on-call nurse is available by phone 24 hours a day, 7 days a week for family members.
- Supervising nurses are in contact with physicians to carry out medical care plans and help with questions about health care at home.
- The agency accepts Long Term Disability and Long Term Care Insurance and private pay options and can work with your insurance company and handle all appropriate paperwork. The agency accepts Medicaid in New Jersey.
- The agency is bonded and fully insured to protect you and our staff members should they be injured on a client’s property. We are fully compliant with all HIPPA procedures for patient confidentiality.
Sunshine Home Care serves the following Counties in New York and New Jersey with care at home:
Bronx, Dutchess, Orange, Putman, Rockland, Sullivan, and Westchester Counties in New York
Bergen, Essex, Hudson, Middlesex, Morris, Passaic, Somerset, and Union Counties in New Jersey
For questions about your individual needs, or to schedule a no-obligation consultation at home, please call us at 1-866-897-4060.