Our mission is to serve clients and their family caregivers, who may live far from their home-bound loved ones, with truly high value in expert, compassionate, responsive, and attentive care at home.
Patient security; a consistent, excellent standard of care at home; non-interruption of services; reliability; staff training and supervision; and stress-relieving support for families are all vital to our work.
The agency’s skilled staff includes: 24/7 in-home nurses; visiting nurses; certified home health aides; and personal care aides.
Sunshine Home Care is a medium-sized agency, not a giant company, and proud to deliver personalized care at home to our senior, adult, and pediatric clients in New York and New Jersey.
What are the benefits of hiring a licensed agency like Sunshine: What is the value for my loved one and for me?
- Before care at home begins, Sunshine Home Care conducts an in-home assessment for every client. The agency consults with family members, and writes a comprehensive plan of care. This plan is prepared by an experienced in-home nurse. It becomes the guide staff members must follow to provide high quality, individualized care at home.
- To provide health care at home as a Sunshine aide, staff must be trained as a Certified Home Health Aide (CHHA) or Personal Care Aide (PCA) or a Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA).
- All Sunshine Home Care aides and in-home nurses are managed by supervisors through quality care guidelines, an individualized care plan, and visits to the client’s home.
- Staff and supervisors are in touch with family members to provide information, answer questions, and help with special needs as they arise.
- An on-call nurse is available by phone 24 hours a day, 7 days a week for family members.
- Supervising nurses are in contact with physicians to carry out medical care plans and help with questions about health care at home.
- The agency accepts Long Term Disability and Long Term Care Insurance and private pay options and can work with your insurance company and handle all appropriate paperwork. The agency accepts Medicaid in New Jersey.
- The agency is bonded and fully insured to protect you and our staff members should they be injured on a client’s property. We are fully compliant with all HIPPA procedures for patient confidentiality.
Sunshine Home Care serves the following Counties in New York and New Jersey with care at home:
-Bronx, Dutchess, Orange, Putman, Rockland, Sullivan, and Westchester in New York
-Bergen, Essex, Hudson, Middlesex, Morris, Passaic, Somerset, and Union in New Jersey
For questions about your individual needs, or to schedule a no-obligation consultation at home, please call us at 1-866-897-4060.